Take Off Your Pants and Jacket review by Blink-182

• Released: Jun 11, 2001
Blink-182: Take Off Your Pants and Jacket

Here's how it goes, this is great album, I still wish that their songs were a little more mature but I guess thats blink for you. But their songs are still very catchy. Some of the better songs on the album are, Reckless Abandon and Story of a Lonely Guy. The guitar and bass riffs are still very simple but I love Toms solos.

The lyrics on this album are dilightfully immature. Good for any fan of Good Charlotte or Sum 41 (not Sum 41 as much). But there also is alot of unnecessary swearing on the cd, in my opinion they just like to swear, like alot of 15 year olds I know.

All together this is an awesome album. Tradtional pop punk at it's best. As much as blink fans don't want to admit it, Blink is right in there with Good Charlotte, New Found Glory and Sum 41. The twisted thing is you can also like other older punk stuff and their still catchy. For example my favorate bands are Rancid and The Misfits, and yet (as most other Rancid fans would just turn their back and say "whatever, their posers") I have 2 of blinks albums and do not think their posers in any way. They make good music, and are good musians. If it was stolen I would go out and buy it again right away.