Take Off Your Pants and Jacket review by Blink-182

• Released: Jun 11, 2001
Blink-182: Take Off Your Pants and Jacket

The sound on here is rele awesome. The guitar riffs by Tom (hottest guy alive) and Mark sound great. As always Travis' drum work is sum of the best ever done. Yeah, it's very different from their past albums but at least it leads up to an even bigger change in their newest one "Blink-182" I love everything about blink, there pop side and punk side. I think theyve gained sum fans by changing their style a bit. I like them either way but not everybody does. The singing rocks, Mark's smooth voice just keeps getting better and better and Tom's inproved alot (not that he ever wasn't good). Alot of people say Tom's got this whiny annoying voice but I love his voice! They've rele shown their musical talent in this album.

The lyrics on here are just great. Being in there late 20s and early 30s you'd think there lyrics would be alot different. I'm only 13 but I can still relate to their music. Theyve done alot of growing up because alot of the lyrics have alot of meaning to them. It kinda feels like theyre singing about wut I'm going thru with songs like "Stay Together For The Kids" and "Shutup". Those are by far my fav. songs on the album. And like I said before, singing skills are awesome. The lyrics and tune of the songs match eachother well. On "Stay Together For the Kids" it starts off real slow with the rele serious verse. Then the guitar riffs cum in. It's great.

I love pretty much evrythin about this album. It just sux that the hidden tracks arent on the edited version. Thats the one I have becouse my mom bought it for me. Like I said "Stay Together For the Kids," "Shutup" are the best songs. "First Date" and "Anthem Pt 2" are also awesome. If this album was lost or stolen I'd absolutely buy it again. However I'd get the non edited version. The album is different from their past work but I think its changed for the better. One thing that hasn't changed is the amount of swearing. If you don't like curse words than don't get this cuz theres tonnes of F words. You don't like it, too bad. Also for everyone who doesn't like the change theyre getting older you know. They can't be 21 forever. Respect the changes they make becouse they've got lots of talent, I'd like to see any of you go up there and do what they do. They've made it thru wen no one gave a damn about them and if sum loser out there is gunna say they suck becouse they changed a bit then I don't think it's gonna change them much. This is their career, not yours. For all you Blink 182 fans, new and old, youve rele gotta check this album out.