Take Off Your Pants and Jacket review by Blink-182

• Released: Jun 11, 2001
Blink-182: Take Off Your Pants and Jacket

On Blink 182's first 2 albums, Cheshire Cat and Dude Ranch, They were classified as pop punk really, but after this album they are now a punk rock band. It is rally an impressive album, all the songs are great and you wont get bored in a hurry. They have matured alot and there sound has really improved. There 4 secret tracks at the end of the album are hilarious but you will have to buy the album to find out more bout them. There is an obvious sound of Green Day in a couple of the songs, so if your a Green Day fan, you'll love this album. There are some great guitar riffs on here that are easy to play so if you play guitar, this album is worth buying. Mark's bass lines are pretty samey, there's nothing like Carousel on here. Travis has really improved, he is an amazing drummer as you will see on this album.

The lyrics are amazing and funny. Tom and Mark ahve really improved on song writing. The lyrics are catchy and are simple.

Like I said before if your a Green Day fan, you will like this album, even if you're not you will like this album. The best songs on here are First Date, Stay Together For The Kids, Reckless Abandon and Please Take Me Home. If it was lost I wouldn't buy another but that's only cause I have it on my computer, but I would try and get another copy if I lost it all.

TGG 182
    Ur a retard for sayin tht!!! ur jst one of those people who thinks its cool wen a band is still playing tiny venues and stay the same throughout. The sencond a band makes it and starts being big and on TV they've "sold out". Thts the stupidest thing ever.It jst means theyve goten beter and more people want to see them. They've changed and become poppy!? WTF!? Thts bullshit. This is their best EVER album! evry song is absolutly perfect and nothing is wrong with any of the guitar riffs.Its simplistic and easy to listen to.The lyrics are perfect as well.Theyre funny (Happy Holidays...),meaningfull (What went wrong) and jst catchy (all the f*cking rest!!!).And if blink changed theyr style its cz change is good.In this case very very good.Things change evrytime.Dyu rele want to still listen to f**kin 70s music shit? Xactly.If u prefer blinks old stuff then stick to it and say u prefer the old stuff.Bt dnt u dare say tht this album is shit. ur jst jealous becase of the simple fact tht u cnt touch this... This album is amazing and is my favorite album of all time. It deserves a 1203209340394/10
    punkrocker4ever
    i get sick of bands when they play the same things over and over again with the same style....this change was awesome for blink and it helped them alot....