Take Off Your Pants and Jacket review by Blink-182

• Released: Jun 11, 2001
Blink-182: Take Off Your Pants and Jacket

The music has matured a bit since 'Enema of the State' but does that mean it's a crappy album? Hell no! These guys are so talented and it shows on this album. The timing is great and they have really thought about it. The guitar riffs are excellent and in full this album is above the rest. This album is really original and is a must buy. There style of music is so great you need this album.

Once again this is one of the things that make them stand out. Their lyrics go over the old stuff, teenager sort of stuff even though the music has matured a bit. Mark and Tom sing and I gotta say that both of their voices are amazing and go with the tune of the guitar really well.

This probably isn't their best album but that doesn't mean it's not rockin' it out cause it is! This album is amazing. No one can touch Blink 182 they are so good, they keep pushing that bar higher and higher. Once again every song on the album is awesome and worth a look at. These songs are the man! They are just so good. I love everything about it and would defiantly buy it again if it was lost or stolen.

queenslander47
    turbopunk2000 wrote: I'm sorry, but this band sucks. They could at least write songs that acctually mean something."In the car I just can't wait, to pick you up on our very first date Is it cool if I hold your hand? Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?" Pretty bad
    lyrics like that are the very reason many ppl love blink. yes the lyrics are simple but that makes it so easy to relate with. blink isn't about having the best lyrics or being the best at their instruments, its about good fun music that teens the world over love
    boyan89
    this cd cant even compare to Simple, Plan and good charlotte and this band is soo much better than green day! Simple Plan and GOod Charlotte sucks and Blink 182 are cool!
    Bozjoarmstrong
    blink 182 r gr8 but this is just a very average album. Very poppy and all of the songs sound similar (except stay together for the kids) it's good but to say it's their best or THE best is a joke.
    BlinkyBoy20
    This isn't their best album, but songs like rock show first date stay together for the kids and give me one good reason make this album worthwhile 8/10 but dude ranch,enema, and untitled are all better.
    xdirtxbikerx