Take Off Your Pants and Jacket review by Blink-182

• Released: Jun 11, 2001
Blink-182: Take Off Your Pants and Jacket

Amazing album in all sounds great and has amazing songs on there too. Obviously another mess around album from blink 182 as you can tell from the album. Definately in the top three of their albums (But personally it's my favourite). This album is a typical Blink 182 album with pop punk songs on here which are really good sounding. I got the special edition album where it has a few more extra songs like I wanna F*** a dog in the a**. Also it has a music video of man overboard which is really good quality.

The lyrics compiled together by Tom Delonge and Mark Hoppus may sometimes come over a bit immature especially tracks like happy holidays you b******, and I wanna F*** a dog in the a**, but if you listen to them enough times it starts to get a bit catchy. All blink 182's songs on this album are great with amazing lyrics and I think the only album which comes close to this is Enema of the state. Although Tom is not well liked singing live on the CD his voice is amazing and Mark's voice is always perfect.

As I mentioned earlier this is probably one of the best album along with enema of the state, that Blink 182 has made. My favourite songs from the album gotta be First date, the rock show, and I wanna F*** a dog in the a**. Love everything there is about the album as it has not faults and is just pure genious. If I lost this album I would definately go out and buy a replacement immediatley thats how much I love and listen to it.

belavista man
    Zell182 wrote: This is my favourite album and I own ALL the Green Day , NOFX, blink-182 albums plus a whole bunch of other albums by Good charlotte, The Offspring, Sum 41, Less Than jake, NFG, Fall Out Boy, Millencollin and Lostprophets so that's saying something.
    Out of all those bands? It's kinda not. That's not really a very broad spectrum of music.
    blamesociety182
    this is their best album by far and every album should be like this album without a doubt blink 182 is the best pop-punk band of all time