The Mark, Tom And Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!) review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 7, 2000
Blink-182: The Mark, Tom And Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)

The sound on this album was pretty good. Although some of thier earlier stuff (ex. Enema Of The State, Dude Ranch) had tons of cooler guitar riffs. But in songs like Online songs, and First Date they have plenty of awesome bass riffs. And of course the drumming is superb. I'd like to see someone pull off the intro solo in First Date! But overall it isnt the best, but not thier worst.

Since songs like Dammit, Whats My Age again? and The Party Song, they have definately mattured. After the success with Adams Song, they yet again have an emotional song, Stay Together For The Kids. They have some rebelious songs (Anthem Pt 2) and they have some catchy lines that just get stick in your head. Overall, they're slowly maturing although not comparing to Adams Song.

This is an aweomse album. I bought it because I liked First Date. But htere are also good songs like, Anthem Part 2, Online Songs, Story Of A Lonely Guy, Stay Together For The Kids, Rock Show, and Reckless Abandoned. This is a good album, but if your lookign to buy your first Blink album, pick up Enema Of The State first.