The Mark, Tom And Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!) review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 7, 2000
Blink-182: The Mark, Tom And Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)

I think on this album they tryed really hard to play every thing right, where as on most of there live performances they dont play it that well, I think they played it perfect, they had the perfect equipment, everything, I give them a 5!

The lyrics were perfect, just like the regular songs, there was a couple changes, not permanent, just like messing around. It all goes together. The singing skills, well lets just say that Tom and Mark are the best singers that I know, they have beautiful voices, I'm not gay, but they are just perfect. I give them a 5!

The album was different as in it was live, not a problem, and then they talked and told jokes, so its very good entertainment! I think the most impressive songs are Dammit, All The Small Things, Whats My Age Again, well all of them are good. I love everything about it, except when they start talking about sex and dog semen, its just kinda gross. If it was stolen I would for sure by it again. It may be $50.00 on eBay, but who cares, its completely worth it. I give it a 5!