The Mark, Tom And Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!) review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 7, 2000
Blink-182: The Mark, Tom And Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)

I love the fact the you are hearing them live. And you can tell it is live. The sound is well miked and picked up from the stage. The music is great. I also love how Travis changed some of his drum beats for some songs. And I like the fact that they made the songs faster. It gave it more of a energetic feel.

Mark's and Tom's vocals were good. They were clear and you could here them pretty cleen too. Together with the music it sounded great. And also the things they say in between songs were funny. Mark and Tom are geat singers. When it comes to songs they sitck on key. They don't really leave that key that much but that is okay.

This is a great CD. I think any and every Blink fan should get it. They made new songs for the concert and they played there original ones. And the swearing and profanity is great. But the best thing about the whole concert was satin.

Kris_HSI
    this is one of the best live albums ever in my opinon, i bought this album when it first came out then i let a buddy of mine borrow it and he scratched it to shit and it didnt work n e more so i just gave it 2 him , and a couple years later i went to buy it again and i found out they dont make it n e more, then i started checking flee markets and i got it for 8 dollars , everyone should check used cd places and flee markets for it inless u want to pay 50-100 bucks for it
    sugarland24
    those vocals from tom are not live at all... they were studio enhanced... if you ever heard tom sing live, it sounds NOTHING like that. 100% no knock on them cause im a huge fan. but Toms voice live is crap. dont belive me, go to youtube.com and listin to some of his live acts...
    javana
    why this album so hard to freakin find! if anyone has a spare send it to me
    infinityonhigh7
    this is one of the best and funniest live albums ive heard...blink were so good,but tom had to be a faggot..oh well,he wasnt fit for blink anymore,he thought he could make a band that would 'change the world'...well tom,did that happen?NO!(+44) are so much bettr,mark and travis kick ass....nuff said.