The Mark, Tom And Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!) review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 7, 2000
Blink-182: The Mark, Tom And Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)

The sound was fantastic. This CD was record live and when you hear a live CD you expect to hear the crowd roar, and every once and a while you can, but that doesn't take away anything from the quality of the sounds of the songs. The songs are from their CDs Enema Of The State, Dude Ranch, and Cheshire Cat, but are way better when they are played live. Blink 182 is a great live band, not only do they have great sound but they can entertain the audience with more than just their music. If you like immature, sex, drugs, dick, masturbation jokes then this is the CD for you. And I can quote this from the CD "Why do all our jokes have to be about sex, drugs, masturbation, incest and things like that? Because there's nothing else to talk about." If you have a mind this, then you would love this CD.

The singers, Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge, clash so well together. Even when they aren't singing and they're joking around between songs you can tell that these two have been best friends for a while, and they have the same sense of humor. Sometimes I listen to the CD just to hear the jokes in between the songs. For a live album, blink did a great job with the vocals, there are a few mess ups and a few parts where you can't understand what they're saying, but that just gives you more of a feel of like being at the show itself.

This is my favorite Blink 182 CD. It's the first one I heard by blink and it made me buy almost every album they've sold. The most impressive song on the CD would have to be Dammit because, not many people knew who this band was before their CD Enema of the State, and to take a song like Dammit, the big single from their first professionally recorded album, and play it with the speed, qaulity and energy they did, you'll have people coming to your show for years. I personally stored this CD on my computer and every time a CD get overused and scartched up I just burn another copy. I love this CD, it's amazing what a band can do.