Silent Alarm review by Bloc Party

• Released: Mar 14, 2005
Bloc Party: Silent Alarm

The sound on this album is the obviously thing that stands out from everything its got cool riffs, rhythmic drumming and carefull bass sounds which make this album say "this is different." The sound on this album has come from pop culture as well as rock and has a great variety I dont think I've met some-one yet who didnt love this album.

The singer Kele has amazing talent and obviously puts a lot of thought in to his lyrics as it is obvious they have meaning, there's really only one problem with the lyrics and thats really only on 1 song "Helicopter" my favorite song by far yet the lyrics are a kind of downer, there just too political and as we've seen it ruins a lot of songs (Green Days "American Idiot"). But apart from that minor problem I say the lyrics are safe and sound.

The album is a amazing piece of music if you feel like something different then what you listen too at the moment then go out and get this album there are many great things about this album and only a few set backs.