Burn, Piano Island, Burn review by Blood Brothers

Blood Brothers: Burn, Piano Island, Burn

The sound is so original that it is hard to describe it's sound. Chaos, yet orderly. Pure, yet reaping in dark energy. The best example of this sound is the song USA Nails. It is the most chaotic sound on the album yet you listen closely and every note and beat has meaning. The story is about a woman who believes she was wrongfully accused for killing her child, and the only thing that will listen to her is a dating hotline, 1-900-USA-NAILS. The sound of the song shows her frustration and hope in every word and sound put out of the instruments. Simply, this is the most original and innovative sound you'll ever hear, eargasmic.

Some would say the lyrics are completely random. I refer you to look in your CD booklet or a good lyrics site with their lyrics, and I've only found one, read them over. If you have any idea of how a twisted story is, Every Song is Tale. All are fiction as far as I can tell, but they are written so well that they seem real enough to creep you out. The integration into the music is unbelievable. Many will tell it just is a combination of crappy musician and crappy vocalists. Once again I'll refer you to the written, except now listen to music and follow along (this may take a couple of listens while read to get this for them) and tell me you can't make out the interior monologues of each character is not correct. The lyrics make insanity known, and the integration makes it apparent.

You can't compare it to any thing else, it is 100% original. It can be classified, it can't be recognized as any except noise even to hardcore music fans. That is the closest thing to the Blood Brothers. Every Breath is a Bomb, USA Nails, Cecilia and the Silhouette Saloon, and The Shame are the must-listen-tos on the album. I am assuming that everyone reading this review already has the album, and if you don't for some reason, get it now.