Burn, Piano Island, Burn review by Blood Brothers

Blood Brothers: Burn, Piano Island, Burn

The Blood Brothers, one of the most unique bands in history if you ask me. Burn, Piano Island, Burn was the very first album I ever bought from this band and when I first heard it, I was astonished at the sound and the musical genius behind the record. They are able to play hardcore songs and then follow them up with genius mellow songs.

The Blood Brothers's lyrics are insane. They're, for the most part, all groosum metaphors with deep meaning. Even the song titles are great: God Bless You Blood Thirsty Zeppelins, Six Nightmares At the Pinball Masqurade, etc. I mean, the lyrics suck you into the album and they don't let you go.

Well, all their albums are entirely different, but it does fit into the normal (or rather abnormal, haha) sound of the Blood Brothers. The Most impressive songs have to be: Ambulance vs. Ambulance, Shame, Six Nightmares at the Pinball Masqurade and I Know Where the Canaries and Crows Go. What I love about it must be the lyrical side to it and how they can have a hardcore, gut wrentching song but follow it up with a nice mellow song, although the mellow songs don't stay that mellow on this album (haha). If this album was stolen or lost then I would definitly buy another copy. If it really was stolen, doesn't that just tell you that it's a kickass album right there? Right? Yeah.

HotTamalies743
    J C
    HotTamalies743 wrote: my brother likes the blood brothers personally i cant stand tehm i think that they just blow out your earbuds cuz they suck so much
    your spelling makes me blow out my earbuds. Blood Brothers FTW