Crimes review by Blood Brothers

• Released: Oct 12, 2004
Blood Brothers: Crimes

The sound on the new Blood Brother's cd has changed a little bit since burn piano island burn. The keyboard riffs in some of the songs are very solid and catchy. The music itself is easier to pick out too, on their other albums I felt like I always caught the vocals before the music but its equal now. Johnny now sings in a very high pitched way instead of screaming all the time (screamin still exists though). It reminds me of that yeah, yeah, yeah girl oh well. A bunch of new instruments are played with now. Jordan plays guitar, Johnny plays keyboards with funny names and their are trumpets.

Their are two singers and they blend so good. The vocals are so fun to listen to. The lyrics while hard to just pick up and hear while listening but if you read the lyrics they are very clever and vulgar. I enjoy the writing style so much. I vote 5.

So I think that it is their best album yet. It is not a short album like "This Adultery Is Ripe". The songs seem more musical in a way its a fun listen. Some of the best songs are "Love Rhymes With Hideous Car Wreck", "Peacock Skeleton With Crooked Feathers", "Teen Heat", and "My First Kiss At The Public Execution" if my house got blown up and I lost this cd, I would definately go buy a new one in a second.