On Flame With Rock And Roll review by Blue Öyster Cult

• Released: Jan 1, 1990
Blue Öyster Cult: On Flame With Rock And Roll

Awesome sound! Not a bad song on it. This is my favorite BOC CD. The production and mastering values are amazing. It really brings out the best of BOC. The whole CD changes tones alot, from the dosid tones of "Don't Fear The Reaper" to the fast progressive beats of "Kick Out The Jams." All extremely well written too. This is my favorite BOC I own.

Lyrics are awsome, and matches the music well. I'm in a band and I can't write that good! This CD was mastered perfectly. I love BOC's sound and style! This CD is a must have for any fan!

Insane! The solos are incredible and lightning fast. And of course BOC's infamous riffs: purley awsome! The most impressive thing is the band's harmony, when they all sing together it's amazing, sounds like a professional quior. It's awsome! If it were stolen I'd deffinatly get a new one!

the ram
    Please, purchase everything you can about this band. If the Hard Rock have sense on this side of the Atlantic, the Almighty BC its the answer! Number one band of the States, in quality and creativity!