Think Tank review by Blur

• Released: May 6, 2003
Blur: Think Tank

The style varies from hard rock, to weird-sounding african sounds, to almost everything else! Every single song on this album is great. After their guitarist left, they had to be more creative. It results in a very cool sound. They use the bass guitar as a lead-instrument, and its cool.

The lyrics are really strange, but they are cool. I love the names on the tracks like, "Good song". The lyrics suit the tracks well.

I think this is the best album release of 2003. It gets better every time you listen to it, and I do it almost every day. I can't live without it. If you havent bought it yet, what are you waiting for? Get going!

E_squared
    I gotta say... Blur was an awesome band whon they had Coxon, but Think Tank was just lousy. Especially Crazy Beat... it's like a lamer version of Song 2. I stick to Blur's earlier stuff.
    The_Rant
    Crazy Beat and Jets aside, Thik Tank is a killer album. the first thing that sprung to my mind after hearing it was "Graham Who?", that is, until Blur's greatest moment 'Battery In Your Leg'.