Noemon review by Bob Katsionis

Bob Katsionis: Noemon

The 3rd Solo album of the greek keyboard player and guitarist Bob Katsionis. First it seems a little strange for a metal album but the nice tunes of a keyboard and a guitar combined sounds realy good, only there is the strange thing with Spongebob on the last song Sponge(i)Bob VS (i)Bob The Builder. The overal sound is great even that it has no singer what would sound realy great on some of the songs like A Melody Like You and Milestone. Some of the songs are a little weak on the album but other songs like Soukse! and The Nightrager make it up for those songs. I give this Album a 7 because it has realy great tunes and you must always remember its a solo instrumental album the only help he had was with the drums.

Its has no singer an lyrics because its a instrumental album. But some of the songs realy don't need any singing because the instruments tell the story but others feel a little empty and need some lyrics or others would maybe sound better with lyrics but all songs sound great even without any singing thats why I give it a 7.

I can't compare it to any other artist or band because he is the only one who plays that way so I will compare it to his other albums. Compared to his other albums this is the best of all Noemon is one of the best albums in instrumental metal it has verry catchy tunes and you can listen to it for hours. The best songs of Noemon are deffenetly: 01.The Nightrager 02.Soukse! 03.A Melody Like You The only wierd thing is that at the end of the song Sponge(i)Bob VS (i)Bob The Builder you hear the sounds of a Spongebob Squirpants episode, but it is kind of funny. Overall is this a verry good album but it is only a bit hard to get because you can't find it very fast I needed to order one from Bob Katsionis himself but the good thing about that is that I got a signed copy of the album. But overall I give it a 8.

Viking_Swede666
    **** yes! It's good to see Bob Katsionis' solo material get some recognition. besides, this album has sentimental value for me, because Bob personally gave me this album. it's amazing!
    dudewithapen
    pyre warriors
    dudewithapen wrote: Did he play the guitar on his other albums? Because I always wondered who that was... Is It Me or The Weather and Sing For The Day both had AMAZING guitar... is that him playing it too?
    Yes that is Bob to he can play a 7 string guitar and a keyboard at the same time