Africa Unite: The Singles Collection review by Bob Marley And The Wailers

• Released: Nov 8, 2005
Bob Marley And The Wailers: Africa Unite: The Singles Collection

This album is packed with 20 of Bob Marley And The Wailers' reggae hits. Strong bass and beat occurs in ever song as it's root reggae, political and a few other diffrent types of reggae. Some of the songs you have to be in thr right mood for but others are peaceful and relaxing. There is a live track on there: 'No Women, No Cry' which sounds great. Each song is so unique to the one before, it's like an explosion of sound. Overall he is the best in reggae and the most famous and talented in Africa. You can learn from what music he creates. Both the music and the lyrics are very soothing. All the time you want to nod your head up and down to the beat. The Wailers are very professional. There's a lot of techno sounds and keyboards included.

You could call Marley a 'freedom fighter' because a few of his songs are politically directed. You can tell he loves life and the compliance with him and the music fit perfectly. He's very spiritual in his lyrics and always seen with a smile upon of the his face. Nice little stories and sort of like lessons and teachings that you should take in with morals here and there. His lyrics mean a lot and are what he feels about things in the world and situations. His unique voice is very attractive and helps deliver what he's saying in all his songs. Who would of thought you could fit so many words into one song.

The African Legend is always at his best. This is the ultimate album to buy of his and you can't go anyway without knowing about Bob Marley. I love his love of life and the sweet loud beat and bass that stands out and makes you wanna sing along or dance. The lyrics are so amazing, they all flow into eachother tremendously. One of my best albums ever and best artists. You can't have not heard of Bob Marley, he's such a wonderful guy. I don't hate anything (what is there to hate about him.) The most moving song is proably is: 'No Women, No Cry' [live]. You've also got to take credit for his group aswell, 'The Wailers.' I actually can't name the songs that are the most impressive beacuse they are all 'the most impressive'.

freedumb
    since when is bob marley african? he was born in nine miles jamaica FYI.
    Daniel Pearce
    Yeh - I knew that I just got carried away lol because the album's called Africa Unite.