Legend review by Bob Marley And The Wailers

• Released: May 8, 1984
Bob Marley And The Wailers: Legend

Everybody has heard of Bob Marley. Whether you've heard a song or two, or own his whole collection, you've heard him. He was probably the best reggae artist of all time, nothing can really compare to what he has done. This "Greatest hits" album contains 15 of his best works over his career, even a live version of "No Woman No Cry." His music just has this excellent spiritual jam that really connects with you. There are at least 10 people in his band that all bring their individual piece to the puzzle that is Bob Marley and his sound.

What is there to say? I could say how individual and influential Marley's lyrics were. I could say how great and refreshing they are to me, but I'm sure you've heard it before. The meaning and effectiveness of his lyrics is something that cannot be ignored. This guy had a message, and he was more than happy to sing it to whoever would listen.

Anybody who wants to get into Bob Marley, this is the album for you. It includes a lot of Marley's most popular and best songs. The worst part of this album is just its content. I wish there was more. This album just scratches the surface of the legend Bob Marley; it left me wanting more. It really doesn't matter what kind of music you're into, anybody who enjoys music in general should get a Bob Marley album, if not this one. I will keep this album forever, replacing it whenever I have too.

Sherloc
    Bob Marley is a legend. This Album is has some of his finest work in it.