Bounce review by Bon Jovi

• Released: Oct 8, 2002
Bon Jovi: Bounce

I find that the sound is a beautiful usage of melody and ryme and I find that the song "Wrong Side Of Right" should be a clasic for all the years to come. Also the song Bounce has a very exciting and aggresive beat to it. And last, I find that the song "Joey" is so inspiration.

I love the lyrics of this cd and the first time I finished listening to this CD, I came to this website and found the chords to all the songs that I could find. The only song I was dissapointed in was the song "Wrong Side Of Right." I think that there should be a different singer for this song. Also I am a bit confused about when the singer states "We Ain't Jimmy Cagney." Not only is it out of ryme it's out of beat! But, all the other songs are perfect so I give this another 4 out of 5.

This does not compare to any other cd's of Bon Jovi. I would say that this is the best set over-all. Still, I havent heard "ten million Bon Jovi fan's can be wrong" but, I still love "Bounce". The most impressing song on this cd is "Everyday." I love this song because the band really put effort into it, also it is a very happy and jumpy song. I love this cd because it made me feel alive, and also without this cd I would of never found this web-site. I have to say that there is nothing I hate about this cd, it's great! If this cd was stolen or lost, I would definitly buy it again. But, me being myself, If I lost this cd or if it was stolen, I would be very angry!