Cross Road review by Bon Jovi

• Released: Oct 4, 1994
Bon Jovi: Cross Road

It's an album with a compilation of the best songs from his albums 'Bon Jovi', '7800 Fahrenheit', 'Slippery When Wet', 'New Yersey', 'Keep The Faith' and 'These Days'. The most awesome songs of Bon Jovi are on this record: Livin' On A Prayer, Keep The Faith, Someday I'll Be Saturday Night, Always, Wanted Dead Or Alive, Lay Your Hands On Me, You Give Love A Bad Name, Bed Of Roses, Blaze Of Glory, In These Arms, Bad Medicine, I'll Be There For You, In & Out Of Love, Runaway And Never Say Goodbye. I'm a very big Bon Jovi fan, and I would like it when there came another compilation album, but then with all his albums of this moment.

I love Jon's voice and he sings the song with a lot of accents in the lyrics. The biggest part of the lyrics are written by Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora and they make such a special songs. The skills of Bon Jovi and backgroundsinger/guitarist Richie Sambora are very fantastic! I just love they're voice sound.

As I already said, it's a compilation album of his best songs an you can't compare it with other artists, because I think there ain't nothing better than Jon Bon Jovi. My favorite songs are Livin' On A Prayer and Runaway. I love it that the songs are a little bit remixed by the original album, but there is nothing what I hate about the album. I have all the Bon Jovi albums and also the two Richie Sambora solo-albums and I will buy another one if I lost it to make my collection complete again.