Destination Anywhere review by Bon Jovi

• Released: Jun 17, 1997
Bon Jovi: Destination Anywhere

I just love this album. You can have it in three editions: the normal one, in a hard paper box or a double cd with live songs on it. I have only the two special one's. Richie Sambora plays the guitar like a little boy who is seriously concentrated when he is making a drawing. I don't think there are much better guitar players as Richie Sambora. Also Tico Torres has a good drumming style. It's terrible that my CD's were damaged when we moved to another house, but thank God that this CD wasn't in that box.

Inside all of the Bon Jovi lyrics is a story. Most of his lyrics are about relationships, personalitys, etc. 'Ugly' is a very beautiful song and the text is in very good harmony with the song. What I hate is 'Cha-la-la-la' lyrics like in 'Midnight In Chelsea'. I just love Jon Bon Jovi's voice sound. Since I was 4 years old I listen to him and I never heard a better voice like his one. On his first album he had another voice sound than on 'This Left Feels Right', but it has always been good!

This record is one of the best one's of this artist, but I also like 'Bounce', 'Cross Road', 'These Days' and 'Slippery When Wet'. The other albums are also very good, but not so good as these. My favorite songs of the album are: 'Queen Of New Orleans', 'Ugly', 'Destination Anywhere' and 'Naked'. I hope I will not lose this album, but I have to editions. When they're both lost, then I will search new or second hand one's.

lmaher
    I am not quite sure that tico or richie were on this album. I'm pretty sure that this is another solo album from jon.
    ThomasOlano
    Right, for a start, this is Jon Bon Jovi's SECOND solo album, the first being the Young Guns II soundtrack Blaze of Glory, and Richie and Tico are nowhere to be found on it. The only other member of Bon Jovi on this album is David Bryan (Desmond Child was a producer too and he's essentially part of Bon Jovi given half of their songs were co-written by him XD) I agree with you though, Queen of New Orleans is a great song and Richie Sambora is my favourite guitarist, he is VASTLY under-rated