Keep The Faith review by Bon Jovi

• Released: Jan 1, 1992
Bon Jovi: Keep The Faith

Bon Jovi have cemented themselves as some of the most versatile and talented musicians and song writers, this album will show you why. Richie Sambora and Jon Bon jovi have together crafted a brilliant album filled with songs that will keep you entertained for hours. The main thing that makes this album is the guitaring from richie sambora. The riffs are rememborable and he is deffinately no stranger to banging out a solo. Superb!

The lyrics are mostly written by Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora. a lot of the songs on the album are very upbeat and on these songs the lyrics match this feel. However there are also some more mellow songs like "dry county" and the lyrics in these songs also seem to be superb. Jon Bon Jovi has an excellent ability to "story tell" in his songs. These songs all seem to fit. Jon Bon Jovi has a fantastic voice in everything I've ever heard him sing. So it was no surprize that he never failed to deliver in this album.

This album always appears to be one I keep going back to listen to (all along with other Bon Jovi albums). And this band is truly one of the greatest! The most impressive songs on the album for me are "keep the faith" "Bed of Roses" "in these arms" and most deffinately "dry county". There isn't really anything I can think of that I don't like about this album. It's one of my favourites! If it was stolen or lost I would deffinately purchase a new copy!