One Wild Night: Live 1985-2001 review by Bon Jovi

• Released: May 22, 2001
Bon Jovi: One Wild Night: Live 1985-2001

This is a great CD starting off with "It's My Life," "Living On A Prayer" and "You Give Love A Bad Name." Then once your hooked they play songs like "Keep The Faith," "Wanted Dead Or Alive" and "Runaway." They also play a cover of "Rockin' In The Free World." The finish it with a remastered "One Wild Night." It really gets your attention. This is pretty much a best of Bon Jovi live. I give it an eight because it is above average but not extraordinary.

Bon Jovi is amazing singing. He hits every note as on the recorded version. Bon Jovi seems to feel the music, he doesn't just sing it he has a passion for it. His voice seems to fit with every song. In "In Someday I'll Be Saturday Night" it sounds amazing, his voice just fits with the song. I give this a ten for absolutly amazing.

Bon Jovi definatley does a really good job live, as a band I mean. The most impressive songs are "Runaway" and "Living On A Prayer" these are the top two, but they are all good songs. I Love the musical talent of them. There songs still amaze me no matter how many times I listen to them. I do not like the order of the songs. They end with "Bad Medicine" and "One Wild Night" which is not their best songs they should have ended with better songs. If this CD every gets lost I will be first in line to get another one. An eight for overall extremely good.

..NEM..
    this album rocks! the only song i don't like is the remixed (?) version of "one wild night"
    SS2112
    This is a great album! There are some other tracks that I wish they'd put on it (eg. Dry County or Lay Your Hands On Me) but overall, an amazing album! Well worth buying even if you're not a particularly big fan on Bon Jovi!
    lmaher
    I do like this album and really enjoyed the different version of runaway. I still love wanted dead or alive!!