The Crush Tour [DVD] Review

9.5
 9.4
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
The Crush Tour [DVD] Reviewed by: MattTravis, on december 25, 2009

Sound: This is the best Bon Jovi DVD ever released. First marketed in 2000 and filmed at a Stadium in Zurich, Switzerland, the DVD was almost as big a hit as the album. This DVD was unlike any other made by Bon Jovi beforehand, this one the first with computor graphics, and almost the first with a full album played on it. It may have been a more corperate album that Bon Jovi had released before this date, this shown in the high price tag of 30 RRP, but it was well worth the money. It actually works out about 1.22 per song. This DVD was the classically released just after the damn of the millenuim, and its overall style and look are reflected in this, Jon Bon Jovi seeming younger than he did in Live From London, despite the fact that this was released six years previous. I think this is a great DVD, I just believe that they should have played the full album and the extra songs such as livin' on a prayer and Keep The Faith. // 10

Overall Impression: It's not like any other DVD because its so different, the costumes worn as well look like they're from the Sims 3. I'm just impressed about the concerts organisation, a 10/10 to the Swiss. The worst thing on this DVD wasn't truly on the DVD, it was pricetag on the box. The Best thing is most definetly the DVD, just everything on it, but as I said the concerts organisation was superb. This DVD is on my favourite music shelf, so yeah, if I were to loose it, I'd quickly buy it again. Another thing That I'd like to add that isn't really part of the review, is that it's this DVD that inspired me to become a musician, or at least a singer/guitarist. // 10

Comments