This Left Feels Right review by Bon Jovi

• Released: Nov 4, 2003
Bon Jovi: This Left Feels Right

This CD seems to me like a departure from regular Bon Jovi musical style. They took their old songs and redid them in a softer fashion. This was a little disappointing for me because I am a metal head. I listen to this CD to settle down, and song of the songs are actually pretty enjoyable, even though this is not a revolutionary CD.

Lyrics are the same as always, just slow down in accordance with the slowed down music. The lyrics fit in well with the music. Jon Bon Jovi in my opinion has always been a great singer, and does a good job on this CD too. He helps move the song along with his voice. Olivia d'Abo makes a guest appearance on the song Livin' On A Prayer. She ads to the serenity of the song.

Overall impression of this CD is good. I think this CD is better than all other soft metal CDs. I like the It's My Life and Livin' On A Prayer from the CD. If it was taken away from me, I would buy a harder Bon Jovi CD than this one. Possibly Have a Nice Day or Slippery When Wet. This is not the CD to get as your first Bon Jovi CD.