This Left Feels Right Live [DVD] Review

artist: Bon Jovi date: 03/01/2005 category: compact discs
Bon Jovi: This Left Feels Right Live [DVD]
Released: February 10, 2004
The sound was very clear, very good and perfect almost. It was a great mixed concert. The DVD features a lengthy and high quailty concert in NJ. The setlist consisted of their favorites and some odd ones.
 Content: 8
 Production Quality: 10
 9.5
 9.9
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
This Left Feels Right Live [DVD] Reviewed by: rob_acoustic, on march 01, 2005

Sound: The sound was very clear, very good and perfect almost. It was a great mixed concert. There was no real story behind the DVD. They used a lot of different styles in this concert though. It was a lot of acoustic/keyboarded sounds and melodys. It was their popular catalogue mainly with a new twist of sound. Stripped down, but not just acoustic, a little bit more guitar or different beat in some songs. It was a risky move to do this but I liked it. They played some songs on this concert that they'll never play this way again. Songs like "Love For Sale" and "Someday I'll Be Saturday Night." Very unique and good. // 10

Overall Impression: It is a one of a kind DVD. I don't think they would ever play a concert like this again. It takes too much time and effort to set up. The way they changed the songs around to where they were different songs almost, but made them good. Almost reinventing their songs with a softer sound. The concert is a sit down type of deal so that was cool. I wish they would of had some more extra stuff. I would always have this somewhere. The only thing that was draging was the jazzy "You Give Love A Bad Name" that song was a dissapointment. Other then that if you like Bon Jovi, or like nice clean classical music that is actually good and meaningful. Get this now. // 8

Comments