All Born Of Osiris Reviews:
Born of Osiris: Soul Spherecompact discs
Born of Osiris: Soul Sphere

Released: Oct 23, 2015. Genre: Progressive Deathcore, Progressive Metal, Djent. Label: Sumerian Records. Number Of Tracks: 12. A faceless repeat of 2013's "Tomorrow We Die Alive" but with even more emphasis on the electronic aspect of things and less on the skill of the rest of the band.

POSTED: 11/23/2015 - 09:06 am

dislike
3,968
Born of Osiris: Tomorrow We Die Alivecompact discs
Born of Osiris: Tomorrow We Die Alive

Released: Aug 20, 2013. Genre: Progressive Deathcore, Progressive Metal. Label: Sumerian Records. Number Of Tracks: 11. At times "Tomorrow We Die Alive"'s space-age deathcore chugs have more meaning in Morse code than they do music.

POSTED: 08/30/2013 - 10:14 am

6.8
5,324
Born of Osiris: The Discoverycompact discs
Born of Osiris: The Discovery

Released: Mar 22, 2011. Genre: Progressive Deathcore. Label: Sumerian. Number Of Tracks: 15. All 15 songs contain the best aspects of what BOO had on previous albums, plus the song structure is much improved.

POSTED: 08/11/2011 - 03:32 am

2,531
Born of Osiris: A Higher Placecompact discs
Born of Osiris: A Higher Place

Released: Jul 7, 2009. Genre: Progressive Metal. Label: Sumerian Records. Number Of Tracks: 13. Born of Osiris returns with their new CD "A Higher Place", they have sure grown as a band and it shows.

POSTED: 02/09/2010 - 02:55 am

8.5
1,218
Born of Osiris: The New Reigncompact discs
Born of Osiris: The New Reign

Release Date: Oct 2, 2007. Label: Sumerian. Genres: Death Metal, Metalcore. Number Of Tracks: 8. Born Of Osiris' debut album, The New Reign, showcases their progressive deathcore type of sound.

POSTED: 10/14/2009 - 03:23 am