Greatest Hits review by Boston

• Released: Jun 3, 1997
Boston: Greatest Hits

This band is one of the best bands in classic rock history! They are hard rocking and have a very good variety in songs. They made songs anywhere from the hard rocking song "Cool The Engines" and "More Than A Feeling" or "Party" to a slow song such as "Amanda" and "A Man I Will Never Be". For the hardcore boston fan like myself. This is a must have album. But I think thier best album was thier debut record "Boston" which debuted in 1976. Thier guitarist Tom Scholz was incredible and even invented the well know and widely popular "rockman" amplifier. Thier singer Bradley Delp was also awesome this band is really hard to beat.

Bradley Delp has excellent singing skills and Tom Scholz does an incredible job of blendingm the guiatr parts with the lyrics. You must hear the lyrics to like this band. Bradley Delp: lead&harmony vocals, acoustic 12 sting guitar, rythm guitar&percussion. Tom Scholz: lead&rythm guitars, acoustic guitar, special effects guitar, bass, organ, clavinet, percussion, album engineerer, and producer. Barry Gogudreau: lead&rythm guitars. Fran Sheehan: bass. Sib Hashian: drums&percussion.

Band does not compare to other artist because it has a unique sound. Thier are many impressive songs on this album and I can't really pick a favorite because I like them all. But some are: More Than A Feeling, Peace Of Mind, Amanda, Cool The Engines, Rock And Roll Band, Smoking, Party, and thier version of the Star Spangled Banner are all awesome! There is nothing you could hate about this album everything is awesome! If I ever lost it or it got stolen I would call the cops and buy a new copy asap!