The Arsonist review by Bound to Fail

• Released: Aug 18, 2011
Bound to Fail: The Arsonist

Sickest Metalcore album currently out! Some really good guitar work, with completely original breakdowns and rhythm section. This album is a huge change in sound from what Bound To Fail started out playing. I think the new album is about a robot apocalypse. Sounds like As I Lay Dying joined forces with All That Remains. Great production (possibly as good as Joey Sturgis).

The Vocals are amazing on this album! The screaming is absolutely brutal! This band might just have my new favorite vocalist. The lyrics read a little abstract in some parts but its cool because every song has this apocalyptic theme to it, that is slightly pulled into all of the songs in a tasteful way. In true metalcore fashion they have mixed a perfect blend of heavy screams with beautiful epic hooks.

This album is worth picking up on iTunes or Amazon for sure, This band wont be unsigned for long! You can download the first two songs from the album on the bands Facebook page. I love the the new sound the band has on this album it fits them better and sounds like its better for them anyways.

ninjagayden777
    I wasn't expecting a whole lot, given the way to biased review. Yet, I'm kinda digging this. Still a 6.5 at best though