Drunk Enough To Dance review by Bowling for Soup

• Released: Aug 6, 2002
Bowling for Soup: Drunk Enough To Dance

The sound on this album is brilliant, sporting catchy tunes and great production. All the songs achieve a perfect sound, be it chuggy riffs or jumpy chords. All the instruments come through clear and crisp in the mix. The songs themselves are masterpieces of pop rock, and you'll be humming them for ages.

The lyrics are a true genius's work. Be it hilarious lines that'll have you laughing time and time again or deep lyrics with true meaning, they always make each and every song a pleasure to listen to. The style Jaret sings in fits the sound like a jigsaw piece, mixing perfectly with all of the songs on the album.

Overall this is an excellent album that shows both a fun comical and a serious side to the band. But mainly comical. The songs are brilliantly catchy and boast lyrics that'll play over in your head for days. One of the best light hearted albums to date!

muhat gandy
    I have had this cd as soon as i could get hold of it and from that day listened to it for about 4 months and NEVER got bored of it, and still a few years on i love to listen to the album, there is nothing wrong with this album at all and it is a must buy for any one who likes punk rock.
    raisedbycoffee2
    Awesome Record! I kept staring at the CD wondering what the picture was. Then I realized it was the top of a beer can. Made me feel stupid