Let's Do It For Johnny!! review by Bowling for Soup

• Released: May 16, 2000
Bowling for Soup: Let's Do It For Johnny!!

I know that this album has been out a while but I've just heard it and it is amazing!! The four guys in the band mix catchy lyrics with a great sound that will have even the most dullest person you know tapping their feet. Unlike most other punk/bubblegum rock bands, the band doesnt take their music too seriously and their style of fun is catching every time you listen to it. Anybody who doesnt find them addictive seriously needs to get a life. These guys ROCK!! Recently watching the videos for "Girl all the bad guys want" and the new single "Emily" it is obvious that these guys are just having a laugh-the world needs more rock bands like these. I'm sick of watching tv and seeing sad, depressing guys with long hair playing the guitar and schreeching out lyrics-if your gonna entertain-entertain-the world loves comedy and that is exactly what bowling for soup deliver. If you want to hear some good music that will make the most blackest goth smile then this album and the drunk enough to dance album are exactly what you need. Give it a listen and you will know what I mean.