Boxcar Racer review by Box Car Racer

• Released: May 21, 2002
Box Car Racer: Boxcar Racer

I think the sound was perfect, no flaws, no mistakes. Travis went all out on the drums adding a lot of the his high school marching band stuff in it. The songs Cat Like Theif, There Is, and Elevater are just simple beats that Travis does not show off his amazing skill. Other songs like I Feel So and the second half of Letters to God Travis plays so well and just blows your mind at the drums. Tom's voice is beautiful and he reaches his inner self in this album. I'd give it two thumbs up!

The lyrics, as usalual are from the heart. People say Tom grows up in this album, I Think so to. He reaches an important part of his inner thoughts and sings them to the world. His affection for love and passion is really expressed in this album. His voice goes so well with his music and just lifts you up. Elavater is my favorite song because Mark sings in it and he really sounds so amazing and so good in it. I give it 2 thumbs up!

It dont compare to Blink 182, without mark Tom is almost nothing, viseversa with Mark. Watch the World is really impressive because of the bass and drums. One of Travis's best on the drums. The lyrics in the song are so meaningful. There Is is very amazing and perfect. There is nothing about the album that I hate, I love every bit of it. If it was stolen I would buy it agian. It's already happend! If I had another have it would be three!