Deja Entendu review by Brand New

• Released: Jun 17, 2003
Brand New: Deja Entendu

The quality aspect of the sound this CD is very good. The sound itself is amazing. This CD has influences from almost every kind of music, and is overall excellent.

The lyrics on this CD are so catchy, clever, and talented it makes me jealous. There are countless little phrases the you find yourself saying or putting in your AIM profile. The singing itsself is also amazing, with just enough of everything. I love the harmonies, and the background parts that you really have to listen for.

Overall, this is my favorite CD, bar none. None of the songs sound the same, yet they all kick ass and appeal to me. I didnt think that was possible. Its like every song is a different band, not saying that it is inconsistent, but that they do not repeat anything. The CD pregresses very well in its entirety, and there is no favorite song. I love everything about the CD, eventhough at first I thought some of the songs were a little weird, I grew to Love them after a bit. If it were stolen, I would find whoever took it and beat their ass, and then complement their music taste for not stealing an old Blink 182 CD. It's a bit screamy, but not too much. It can't compare to Your favorite weapon; it is very different. But if you like their other CD, Taking Back Sunday, etc, and come to think of it, any rock or acoustic, music you will probabally love this CD.