The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me review by Brand New

• Released: Nov 21, 2006
Brand New: The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me

In this lifetime you hear about musicians with an incredible ability to amaze people. In the year 2002 I heard the most extraordinary band out there, and they are Brand New. they amaze me in every single way possible. The devil and god are raging inside me is such a good CD and brand new did a great job on it for making there fans wait abotu 3 years before realesing it. They are truley a band I look up to and they inspire me I have and wil always be a true fanunlike other bands for instance Fall Out Boy I had so much respect for them and when thry soldo ut my respect for them went down the drain. I know htat no matter how popular brand new gets they will never sell out because htey are true and they are always oging to be true especially to there original fans.

There is much to say abotu the lyrics of brand new they have the most incredible lyrics out there! No doubt about it I can go on for hours tlaking aobut how great and inspiring there lyrics are. I have fallen in love with the way they sing. They have the most incredible lyrics out there, they have amazed me in every single way possible form the 1st album to the last. There lyrics have these powerful meanings that are like puzzles. The way they describe things and events in such a metaphorical way is the main reason that makes me get such anticipation to hear more and more from them. They have that power to make you want more from just hearing the beat of the music. They are inspiring to everyone who has an open mind and an open heart. Brand New gets me through tough times when I need a boost in confidence, they are always one click away all I have to do is press play. I atruley love all there songs!

brand news albums does not compare to anybobys other album. I mean yeah there are some super great bands out there but htey are missing such a big quality in there albums, but brand new has that quality. There is to mcu hsongs that they have created that it is too muich I mean seriously toooo much to type and describe. There is absoultuy nothing to hate about brand new and there albums excpet that they shoudl tour more towards the inland empire in cali. Other than that Brand New is the best band otu there and has the best albums out there! If my CDs got lost or stolen I would go out and rebuy them and if they were osld out I would go on the internet and check to see if there on sale on there.

gutterButter
    it's 2008, and this is still one of the best album's i've ever owned. the only one that could possibly beat it is deja entudu, but even that would be a close match. WOW.
    mattb91
    I turned my nose up at this album cuz it was so different from their old stuff. after reading these reviews I guess I'll have to give it a listen
    LedZeppelin101
    This is by far my favorite complete album of any band. Most albums that I buy will have a song or two that I don't really like on it, but this is unreal. This entire album is great. The lyrics are heart-wrenching and you can feel every bit of the emotion in Jesse's voice. I know someone said it before me, and I agree with them: Jesse Lacey is my man-crush as well lol
    mattel362
    Please refrain from comparing said album to the said band's other albums in your next review.
    the1
    This album. Wow. I didnt get it at first, but now I understand how amazing it is.
    fallingforever
    -tempest-
    fallingforever wrote: Listening to the album after forgetting about it for about 6 months... blown away with every listen so excited for the new album
    indeed