Your Favorite Weapon review by Brand New

• Released: Oct 9, 2001
Brand New: Your Favorite Weapon

Brand New is one of the greatest bands in the world and their first CD almost as great as their last. Although this album sounds a little more "punkish" than their others it is still a very good record. Unlike their newest record they just use the "standard" guitar, bass, drums setup.

Some of the lyrics in this album are more of an "angry lover" like "So here's a present to let you know I still exist. I hope the next boy that you kiss has something terribly contagious on his lips." in Jude Law and a semester abroad. Jesse Lacey has some good lyrics in this album but it doesn't live up to some of the other CDs.

It's definately an amazing album but it could be better. My favorites from the album would have to be "Jude Law" and "Soco Ameretto Lime" I love this CD, flaws and all. If it were stolen, I would definately buy it again. Right after I hunted down the person who stole my beloved CD.

bleevo
    whats up with the last review? Are you talking about Your Favorite Weapon or The Devil And God Are Raging Inside me? because this is a review on YFW....and either way it was a bad review for either cd....please dont compare brand new to Eminem and Blink 182...Jesse's lyrics put eminem and his beat my wife lyrics to shame