Phobia review by Breaking Benjamin

• Released: Aug 8, 2006
Breaking Benjamin: Phobia

If your looking for heavy guitar riffs, soaring vocals (and all that other good stuff), then this is an album to look out for. A true sign of maturity. If you really want a song with a heavy rock mood, listen to "Topless", a standard heavy BB song. This song also includes Ben's trademark scream. Other great tracks: had enough, the diary of jane, dance with the devil, breath and evil angel.

Overall, the lyrics are quite strong. They have a way of explaining the meaning of the song while giving the freedom to use your own judgement. And of course, the moods change with the music. If there's an angry moment, the lyrics are there to aid the sound. The lyrics for this album give much more meaning than the lyrics of their previous records and it's only gonna get better!

This is definately an album beyond compare. All I can say is "amazing". Truly BB's best work. I personally like the heavier stuff, but I'm willing to make an exception for this album. If this CD was lost/stolen, I would buy another copy within a heartbeat.