Phobia review by Breaking Benjamin

• Released: Aug 8, 2006
Breaking Benjamin: Phobia

Breaking Benjamin went a little to the softer side with this one. Now some people might not like the whole ambiance this album sets, but I love it. It's pretty dark throughout a lot of the album but like classic BB style they throw in the heavy stuff as well.

A lot of sad lyrics in the new CD. The lyrics fit perfectly with the music which is also really sad and dark. Ben has one of the most awesome voices in rock in my opinion. The singing in Evil Angel is my favorite out of the rest of the CD. Although a lot of the lyrics won't leave any lasting impressions on most people they are still really good.

This is my favorite album from Breaking Benjamin. As of now it's actually my favorite album that I own. My favorite song on the album is the frist single, Diary of Jane, because it's just like older Breaking Benjamin. Some other songs I really enjoyed are Dance With the Devil, Breath, Topless (heavy stuff right here), and Evil Angel. If anyone would steal this from me I'd definitely go get it again (that is if I didn't find the person responsible for it first. Then I'd beat it out of them). I deffinitely reccomend this album.

Lettboy
    for all the haters: you can't compare this to their older releases, because bands are supposed to change. you cant compare an old release to a new one because a good band should change their style from album to album or else it gets tedious with just the heavy sound, the softer sound should be more appreciated cuz its alot harder to pull off a good soft song than a hard one.
    MX4Life
    Quite frankly, I don't care if theya re 'supposed' to change their sound. If they would have released ten more albums that sounded just like WANA, I wouldn't have a problem, because THAT is the BB I like, not this whiny Phobia bull.