Saturate review by Breaking Benjamin

• Released: Aug 27, 2002
Breaking Benjamin: Saturate

This album is mainly hard rock. It has some acoustic songs here and there, but mainly some awesome... kick... ass... music. They blend a lot of today's popular music, but with an interesting vocalist. Not the most innovative in the world but I love it so much.

Some of the vocalists words I can't understand because of the way he sings them. But for the most part, they're not typical. One song even talks about the Wizard of Oz. :| Not exactly your everyday type of rock music lyrics for some, but others yeah.

Man, I have to say... this entire album is kickass. I think there was maybe one song I didn't like which was the last "bonus" song so if you don't count that one, then the ENTIRE album was awesome. If you like good hard rock (not metal but it can get heavy in some songs) then you should Definitely check this album out. The vocalist may not seem good to you but he'll probably grow on you. Unique voice. I know one of their singles is Polyamorous and the other is Skin. I don't know if they had any others, and they weren't THAT popular, but they should've been.