Saturate review by Breaking Benjamin

• Released: Aug 27, 2002
Breaking Benjamin: Saturate

This is one of my favorites albums, better than we are not alone, it's heavier and smooth. If you like metal, hard rock you have to own this album, the band is great. I bought we are not alone first and then I bought saturate. Ben's voice is great. It's hard rock masterpiece.

The lyrics are great like in home, next to nothing and natural life. The copliance between the lyrics and the music is a real good part in this album. Ben is a great guitarist and singer but sometimes I can't understand what he is saying.

01. Wish I May - a real weak intro for the album. The intro should be skin. 7 out of 10. 02. Medicate - this a catchy song with good lyrics. 8 out of 10. 03. Polyamorous - the lead single of the album, a heavy song with good lyrics. I like the live version better. I like the guitar is really good and it complements the good that the lyrics are. 9 out 10. 04. Skin - a catchy song that grown on me very fast. 05. Natural Life - my favorite song of the album, the rhyme between the lyrics and the music. I don't like that much the kife version because I dont understand what he is saying. Ones of the best songs I ever heard. 12 out of 10. 06. Next To Nothing - the best acoustic song I ever heard. The lyrics are good. 11 out 10. 07. Water - is a heavy song, it could be a good intro for the album, I like the live version too. 9 out of 10. 08. Home - I didn't like this song but I heard this song live and I said the lyrics are good and the guitars are even better. 10 out of 10. 09. Phase - one of the heaviest song in the album, I like the intro with the bongos and the bass. This song is perfect energy given to make mosh. 9 out of 10. 10. No Games - the lyrics are good and is an excitind song. 8 out of 10. 11. Sugarcoat - this song is like the worst song in the album (not a bad song) but the lyrics are weak and the guitars too. 7 out of 10. 12. Shallow Bay - it could be the second single of the song, I love the guitar in this song, the rhyme in the lyrics is awesome. Heavy and smooth at the same time. One of the best songs I ever heard too. 12 out of 10. 13. Forever - good cover, but I don't think it was a good idea to put this song like the last one 7 out of 10. If it were stolen I would buy it again and again and again. This album is one of my top 3 albums. I wish I could see bb live but I can they never gonna come to La Quinta (I bet that you dont know wheres that at) BB rocks.