We Are Not Alone review by Breaking Benjamin

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
Breaking Benjamin: We Are Not Alone

We Are Not Alone is an amazing piece of work and does not concentrate on one sound. It is in fact very different from their debut Saturate. It opens with the first single So Cold. This is the perfect way to begin the cd because it represents both soft and heavy elements of the album. Songs include head banging anthems like Simple Design and Breakdown, softies like Forget It and Rain, and in between songs like Break My Fall and Away. But who can forget the all out rocker song Beleive. Other tracks on the album are Follow, Firefly, and Sooner Or Later. Every single track on this album is amazing and worth listening to.

The lyrics on this album are really powerful and really blends in with the music. With both combined, they make many extrodinary songs.

Ok so basically this album is most certainly the best album released so far this year. Right now I'm trying to decide if it is better than their first album, but right now they are both the same. No matter what kind of rock music you are into, We Are Not Alone will most certainly have it. I highly suggest purchasing this cd as soon as possible. Every penny is worth it. So get up, go to your nearest music shop and buy it. Breaking Benjamin is surely to become big soon thanks to this album, and you should be one of the first people to have the album.