We Are Not Alone review by Breaking Benjamin

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
Breaking Benjamin: We Are Not Alone

This album is one of the most incredible sounding CD's I've got, and I've got alot! The two guitarists in this band have perfect ways to overlap each other in such a creative way. This album is definently showing the range of this bands music style.

The lyrics are powerful. There are alot of songs on this album that are so catchy. Sure, they might get stuck in your head, but it's the kind of music and words that are great to have in your head. Their songs are so fun to play on the guitar. The lyrics mix with the music flawlessly. Plus the lead singer can scream and sing very well! Outstanding!

My advice to you is to buy the album, and actually listen to every single track. Don't skip through the middle of a song after you decide your not interested in it. The songs do get better, so make a date with to take the time to actually listen. My personal favorites are "So Cold", "Follow", "Breakdown", and many more that you'll have to discover yourself. So what are you waiting for? Go get it now!