We Are Not Alone review by Breaking Benjamin

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
Breaking Benjamin: We Are Not Alone

The sound of this album is very hard rock, I love that. I am highly addicted to this CD because the music and just overall sound is so addicting. The band worked together more on this CD than their last, you can tell. At some points, the guitar sounded very simple, other times very catchy and tough sounding. I am on a mission to learn every song on here.

The lyrics really get to ya, I can relate to every song. The lyrics went very well with the words, fit perfect. And Bens skills, to me atleast, were remarkable. He can get into the perfect emotion for every song. Especially to 'Believe', you can tell he was pissed of.

There really is no comparison. My favorite CD, above all. My fave songs are, "Believe," "So Cold" and "Breakdown." Here's a direct quote from my guitar teacher, "The more and more I hear their songs, the more I'm impressed." I love the fact that these aren't so 'cookie cutter' songs, the thing I hate is that there aren't many solo's or anything. If some mother f--ker stole this CD, I'd get a voodoo doll and curse the freaks. Then by me 10 more copies.