Save Me From Myself review by Brian "Head" Welch

• Released: Sep 9, 2008
Brian

Head is the former guitarist of Korn, and that can be heard. Most of the songs are pretty heavy and dark, and Head's voice is a mix of very dark singing and screaming. The musical part of the album is very awesome I think. The guitar, bas and drums are very good, and there's also a lot of different elektronic sounds all over the album, which gives the album an unique sound.

The lyrics are very dark, and has a lot to do with his earlier life in Korn. The song "Flush" is about flushing all our bad stuff in our lives out, like he did(he flushed a lot of drugs out, when he turned to christ). The song Money is about how many people loves money.

It sounds a lot like Korn, just better. My favorits on the album is L.O.V.E., Flush and Money. When I first heard this album, I thought like: "Wow, this is awesome!". At the moment, it's my favorite album. If it got stolen, I would definetly buy a new one, and hope that the one who stole my old album would read the lyrics and flush his shit in the toilet.

Rocker396
    Dude learn how to write reviews..Seriously. But anyway this cd is amazing and I have listened to it like 30 times.
    U B the band
    I agree, you need to work on your reviews a little bit. Spell check would also be nice. All in all the album is really good.
    cvaughan86
    This album is worth the money you would spend on it. It DOES have the Korn sound that everyone had been looking for since he left Korn. I liked the album so much I bought the autographed copy. Got it a day before it came out and I can tell he signed it himself cause you can still smell the Sharpie on the cover. But this album is just downright heavy and great. Mine cd did get stolen but I bought it and copied it and tucked away the actual copy. Its that precious to me. Get this album. You will not regret it.