Here Come The Brides review by Brides of Destruction

• Released: Mar 9, 2004
Brides of Destruction: Here Come The Brides

Nikki Sixx's new band Brides of Destruction debuts with this bash em out album that is a mixture of hard rock and punk. With catchy riffs and shred-tastic solos it's a great listen. The album was made while Motley Crue was in a hiatus. Nikki Sixx later left before their next album was made. Some highlights of the CD include: "I Don't Care", "Natural Born Killers", and "Shut The F--k Up".

The lyrics, though pretty good aren't anything really unique. The lyrics fit the music and the band and the songs are definitely good. The singer of the band is London LeGrand and he has a wide range he can sing and he does it well. Overall the band write good songs but unfortunately they don't stand out much lyrically.

Brides of Destruction's debut album in my opinion is very good. They deliver hard rock that has been shown by few artist in years and they do it well. The songs that impress me the most are "I Don't Care", "Shut The F--k Up", and "Natural Born Killers". This CD is a great addition to my collection and I would quickly re-purchase it if it were ever misplaced.