The Chemical Wedding review by Bruce Dickinson

• Released: Jul 14, 1998
Bruce Dickinson: The Chemical Wedding

When I first got this album I was amazed, at first I was a little scared that if I buy this album it wouldn't be as great but I was wrong. This album was before Bruce rejoined in with Iron Maiden, and it was also the return for Adrian who joined Bruce in this album. The sound is unbelievable, I loved the heavy riffs and solo by Roy Z and Adrian in King Crimson, and the slow paced of Jeurusalem with the combination of acoustics.

Bruce's voice is amazing in this album, The Chemical Wedding, The Tower, and Killing Floor were great songs, which I believe showed Bruce's strong points. Machine Men had a great collaboration with Adrian Smith and Bruce. The Alchemist kinda revisits the main theme to Maiden's Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son album. Need I mention this album was re-released in 2005 with 3 extra great tracks, like Real World.

As I was listening through the lyrics and song, I saw the Chemical Wedding and The Alchemist have some of the same lyrics. This is one of Bruce's best album, and some background info in the 2005 version of Chemical Wedding about how Cradle of Filth made a prediction that Bruce would return. The Album art I can say is Beautiful, and on the back the image will return in Bruce Dickinson Anthology later to come out in the US.