Anthology review by Bryan Adams

• Released: Oct 18, 2005
Bryan Adams: Anthology

This album is by far the best Bryan Adams album of all times. It's basically a greatest hits album. Some of the songs on this album are live and those songs are just unbelievable. I wasn't a big Bryan Adams fan until I got this CD and said hey I know that song or hey that song is totally awesome. These songs aren't very hard to play on guitar and almost everybody knows them. They make great campfire songs you can't go wrong with this album it cuts like a knife.

The lyrics are great just as another Bryan Adams CD is. What really impresses me is how the music blends with the actual music it's a master piece and the harmony in the song When You Gone is to die for the notes are so perfect that it sounds like one person. The singing skill that Bryan Adams has acquired is really amazing it hard to sing all raspy like that. When I took vocal lessons they told me not to sing like that because it was bad for my vocal cords so now I cant, but Bryan Adams and Bon Jovi have taken this to a whole new level singing wise with this CD you can't go wrong.

My overall impression of this CD is great. Some songs I would recommend is Cuts Like A Knife, When You're Gone, Summer Of '69 and One A Day Like Today those three song show the best of Bryan Adams and his song writing ability. There are some song that aren't as good as the rest but hey all you're hits can't be great. All I have to say is that if you get a chance to buy this album get it you wont be sorry I wouldn't write this review so great if I didn't truly believe it when I don't like something I'll say it look at my review on the Washburn WV16.