15 review by Buckcherry

• Released: Nov 29, 2005
Buckcherry: 15

Good rock music is hard to find these days, considering all the emo, pop shit going on now, but if you are into bands such as AC/DC, GN'R, and such, look no further, Buckcherry is your best bet. With Josh Todd's raging vocals, and Keith Nelson's wailing guitar, these guys are bringing back the good ol Rock n' Roll we have been missing for too long.

The lyrics are pretty good, not very impacting, but they fit the songs. They vary from the rock 'n' roll lifestyle, to the "I want my girl back". Josh is a good singer for the kind of music he makes, it fits the songs, as a singer myself I envy him for his voice.

The best songs in this album for me would be "So Far," "Next 2 You" and ofcourse "Crazy Bitch". this album is worth every penny, and if it was stolen I would go out and buy it again. I recomend this album to any rock lover, and I garantee you, you will be hooked imidiatly.

monkeyUS@aol
    Any thing that buckcherry you exspect something i have no idea how they are going to top "lit up" but they did with "crazy bitch" so whats next