15 review by Buckcherry

• Released: Nov 29, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Buckcherry: 15

They're kind of like Velvet Revolver music wise so that's a good thing. This is probably they're best album so far and I think that's because the music has got heavier. It's just really simple, really good rock music and you can't really go wrong with that. There are songs that are a lot better than other ones that just sound like they've been written in ten minutes.

The lyrics are pretty good. I can't really think of song on the album where the lyrcs let the song down, instead the lyrics actually make some of the songs especially Crazy Bitch. My dad loves Buckcherry but even he was pretty shocked when he heard the song but that's pretty good sign I guess.

Like I said this is their best album so far, it's my favourite anyway. There are a couple of songs on it that aren't as good as the rest but it's still worth buying it. Crazy Bitch is an ovbious classic but Next To You and Onset are really good too. I probably would buy it again if I lost it.

shouse_1414
    good overall cd... onset, sorry, brokenglass, brooklyn, and of course crazy bitch all top songs