15 review by Buckcherry

• Released: Nov 29, 2005
Buckcherry: 15

The sound on this album is awesome! It has a great rock sound to it which surprised me a bit because most of their older stuff is slower with less solo's etc. The singer Josh Todd sounds great on this album and in my opinion a lot better than there older self titled album 'Buckcherry' and on every song his voice sounds great. The solo's on this album are great, they fit perfectly with the songs and are easy to remember and also a lot of the riffs are easy to remember and go well with the songs.

The lyrics on this album and definitely on certain songs are great. My favourite song is 'Crazy Bitch' which is probably their most famous song, the lyrics on this song go perfectly with the songs subject and there is no random words put into this song because they couldn't think of anything to sing about. I rate it 9 because the album has very good lyrics but not as good as other albums that I own and I didn't think it deserved the full 10 but they are still great!

My overall impression of the album is definitely positive I have nothing bad to say about it and I really recommend it to others. I decided to buy this album because I had heard great stuff bout the band and I already had a few of their songs and I thought they were great. I am very glad I bought this album and is in my top 10 albums of all time probz bout 8th jus behind back in black. The best songs on the album in my opinion are 'Crazy Bitch', 'Everything' and 'Next 2 You' so you might wanna check those out before you buy this album. overall I rate it 10/10 because it's awesome.

iljh
    Buckcherry is AWSOME. I saw them live at a 15 band show when I never heard of them, and I've been singing Crazy Bitch and my favorite song by them , Lit Up ever since. Really good band. ROCK ON!!!!!
    maverick_137
    i cant find an onset tab thats not power tab cuz i dont have power tab i relly want onset
    trevor_chaney
    Buckcherry is a talented band because they don't stick to one type of music. Listen to Sorry then Crazy Bitch. Then listen to Everything and Next 2 You. They have a wide span of musical talent and they deserve credit for it.
    MantlePicture
    shreddin_playa wrote: buckcherry blows....their only good song is Crazy Bitch
    slashhudson977
    MantlePicture wrote: shreddin_playa wrote: buckcherry blows....their only good song is Crazy Bitch For a band who you claim blows, they sure are getting a lot of attention from you, aren't they? I hate Fallout Boy, but you won't see me going to their news threads and posting three separate times. Loser.
    +1 pretty sad really Buckcherry are great, new album this summer (Y)