A Real Diamond in the Rough review by Buckethead

• Released: May 1, 2009
Buckethead: A Real Diamond in the Rough

The album A Real Diamond In The Rough is the new album from Buckethead that was anounced on the 27th of April 2009 and was released on the 1st of May 2009. The album is dedicated to Buckethead's legal representative, Stan Diamond. If you are a fan of buckethead then this album is a must have because it is the best buckethead album. This album has a lot more emotion than other buckethead albums and shows that buckethead does not need to shred to be good. This album is also good for fans that are new to buckethead because there are no unusual songs on the album that only hardcore buckethead fans are going to like. This album is also not classed as rock or pop but finally as avant-garde. A must buy. The album is available here.

Since there are no lyrics there is nothing to say about them except that this album would not be very good with lyrics just like all buckethead solo albums. But I am rating this a 10 becaue it is a good idea not to put lyrics in it. Lyrics worked on the album Enter The Chicken wich has aso been confirmed to have a sequel.

This album is so good that there is nothing much to say here. I would definetly buy it again if i lost it. Also there is nothing to be improved on the album. I hope buckethead brings out aothr album similar to this in the future but continues to do his trade mark shredding as it hasnot been seen lately. The album Slaughter House On The Praire only had one shred solo. I hope Buckethead is not going to stop shredding in future albums.

henkka_potku
    This album is a masterpiece. Buckethead truly is a genius, he can make a masterpiece in under 4 months when other artists struggle decades to make even half as good albums. I love the use of 7-string here
    Thnder1nYourEar
    Even though this review was written at a 2nd grade grammar level, I am a fan of Buckethead and will pick this album up. No doubt it will be a perfect 10, too.
    ch153
    I bought this album the day after it came out. 5 days later I got it. It's a complete masterpiece dude!
    buckethead_X
    I am now looking for a music store open at 10:45 PM. I will get this album if it kills me.
    Baby Joel
    This is a brilliant album, but a terrible review. I'll be writing one a few days or so.
    Kimera2004
    This album is great but I wouldn't say his best, Electric Tears and Population Override still blow my mind.
    bucketheadmask
    this was a terrible review... more emotion than bucketheads other albums??? anyways... i love buckethead, he is god.